RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Tuesday 30 August 2011

WATSU IN QUIET PONDICHERRY

Ashaman giving Xavier a treatment
I love Watsu.
I first experienced it in Goa and fell in love with the treatment. I dreamt of having my own Watsu pool and doing all the various courses on Watsu, Healing Dance, Water Dance, Tantsu etc. My therapist treated me like a baby in the pool and after it was over he looked into my eyes with so much love that I resisited falling in love with him!!

Created by Harold Dull in the Harbin Hot Springs of North California in1979, it has now evolved into many dance and breathing forms in water that have many therapeutic benefits. The warm water facilitates the free movement of the spine allowing it to stretch more fluidly. The water supports the spine in such a way that it takes the weight off the vertebrae and allows the spine to move in ways that would not normally be possible. These passive stretches can help relieve any dysfunction that occurs in the organs from pressure from the spinal nerves.

In addition, the connections that the facilitator and participant make through their breath and eyes raises the vibration of the connection between the two people making this a very loving experience.
Imagine floating in your mothers womb yet at the same time looking into her eyes lovingly.......its something like that ! LOVELY! DEEPLY RELAXING!

In this picture the gorgeous Ashaman took a few of us into this lovely journey in the water.

Quiet has other excellent treatments on offer but I didnt get a chance to sample them because at that time I was still in love with Watsu. And I am loyal!

1 comment: