RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Sunday 21 August 2011

COMO SHAMBALA ESTATE-BALI


In case you think this photo is taken from the net you are wrong. I took this pic and this is really how beautiful the massage rooms are in Como Shambala Estate, Bali. You can hear the tropical birds chirping and the gushing waters of the River Ayang below, while you are being massaged by gentle Indonesian girls.

Situated in the more mystical part of Bali, Ubud, the wellness facilities there are fairly extensive. Several wellness therapies, spiritual pursuits, yoga retreats are on offer. Not sure of the quality until I try some of them but the massage treatment was good. I visited this place much earlier too when it was called Begawangiri and before Christine Ong took over.

Como Shambala never fails to impress me with their holistic approach to hospitality. Their cuisine is brilliant, their drinks/juices are creative and their whole philosophy is healthy. Also supported by Donna Karan and her Urban Zen team. In fact I just read her article in New York times sunday supplement last week on this property.

I guess I need to explore it more..........

1 comment: