RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Tuesday 30 August 2011

HAMAAM AT KAYA KALP IN ITC HOTEL AGRA


I had heard of the Kaya Kelp spa at the Taj, for a while and watched it receive many awards in the spa circuit but never had the chance to experience it until I was invited to address the Hotel Federation on Wellness Tourism in Agra last year. Although the conference was in the Jaypee Hotel I opted to stay at the ITC so that I could avail of the spa. My speech was to be the keynote address to 400 Hotels on Wellness Tourism. Thank you to Jose Dominic of CGH Hotels for recommending my name!


The Spa Manager, Davina, was quick to offer me the signature spa treatment but I chose instead to try their hamaam because I had never tried one before. Davina has taken a lot of personal care at the spa and the hospitality I received was great. They have their own inhouse spa training school and the quality of both my treatment and my friends treatment were very good.

When you enter the spa you cant help but say WOW! Designed by an architect from Singapore, the spa has a complete Mughal look. All the local stones, artisans, colours, have been utilised to make this stunning interiors. Whatever you will see in the Taj Mahal you will also see  here!

Davina told me they were just about to open some new spa suites too so will wait to try those.........

Thanks Davina for your hospitality.

1 comment: