RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Saturday 20 August 2011

VINOTHRAPIE AT THE PLAZA NEW YORK


I had been in New York for a week already and the snow wouldnt stop falling on my face. I had great opportunity to escape into some of the most luxurious spas in the city and get my body kneaded and rolled. This time I said to myself let me try something for my face. I am lucky to be born with a healthy complexion and skin but I know the snow and cold would take its toll.

The concept of Vinotherapy was created by Mathilde Cathiard Thomas and her husband Bertrand Thomas. The couple learned about the powerful impact of grapeseeds, skins and stems from a professor at the Pharmacy Faculty of Bordeaux and then launched a line of beauty products made from grape by-products called Caudalie. Caudalie products have now become very well known in and outside of France for being full of antioxidants and preventing cutaneous ageing

I had a Japanese therapist who treated my face like a precious jewel. It was one of the best facials I have had in my life. The process involved a gentle buffing scrub containing grapeseed oil rich in omega 6 and vitamin E. This was combined with jojoba microbeads stimulating cellular regeneration. After the steam, a gentle foaming cleanser containing grape extract, sage and camomile was applied for a radiant complexion. This was followed by the extraction of blackheads, a misty spray of organic grapewater, a toning lotion to reinforce the skins immune defences, the Beauty Elixir serum to tighten the pores and finally the Premier Cru with benefits that include antioxidant protection, lifting effect, radiant skin and increase in cell life span!!

Really that was quite a facial. Overall the therapists touch was so beautiful that it helped my whole body to relax.

Highly recommended.

Oh Yes I forgot to mention that after the therapy I was taken to the elegant wine lounge to sample some of the wine made from the same grapes as the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment