RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Wednesday 31 August 2011

JIVA SPA AT TAJ VILLAGE TRIVANDRUM

Sorry I dont have an appropriate picture for this experience. I was at my nieces wedding in the Taj Village , Trivandrum and everyone was too busy with wedding rituals but I took some time off to experience the spa. Dont know why I have never had a really good experience with the Jiva spas.

I found their therapists were polite but not very experienced nor were they doing any of the treatments with any "soul". The spa seemed neglected and well ........maybe I was having a bad day....... would like to try another Jiva spa, maybe at the Faluknama, Hyderabad.


3 comments:

  1. I like you post & Body spa is a best for body maintenance
    Spa offers in Mumbai 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wellness and pampering awaits hotel guests and visitors at the Plaza Hotel NY Day Spa. Combine services from NYC's best luxury spa, salon and fitness purveyors. ... Warrentricomi . Plaza Hotel NY Day Spa. Book Now. Rooms & Suites.With Warrentricomi . Fore More Information . https://www.warrentricomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you post & Body spa is a best for body maintenance. If anyone want a spa service in Delhi . Visit Spa Hibiscus

    ReplyDelete