RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Tuesday 16 August 2011

DIOR INSTITUT -PARIS



OMG!!!!! If you ever want to experience luxury in a spa come here.

Situated in the historic Plaza Athenee, in Ave Montaigne, the steps leading down to the Institut start the journey in making you feel ethereal. Soft whispers of "Dior Institut" accompany the steps and you honestly feel you are going into another world. The white of the white and the pink of the pink is just so refreshingly pure, clean and inviting.
The lady at the counter couldnt understand me too well and showed me into the treatment room with great confidence. On the other hand was not sure what treatment I was going to get!!
I was with Xavier and we chose to get the double room so we could enjoy it together. The linen was all white and gray the colours of the House and the comfortable beds were heated with perfect lumbar support. Each room had an iconic Christian Dior Medallion Chair, a dimmer switch to maintain a specific light for each moment of the treatment and a starry ceiling making you believe you were under some fairy tale sky, all white and pink and gray. Very girlie, I would say.
The treatment I got was very substantial. I recognised it as a deep tissue body massage and was happy they hit the spot with it. The beds were unbelievably comfortable and at the end I felt like I had come out of a deep sleep (which was not the case). We showered with all the lovely Dior products, slapped on all the Dior creams, got a bag full of sample products and left feeling very pampered indeed.

Pure and simple luxury. Will always cherish this experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment