RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Tuesday 16 August 2011

MUMBAI WAVE- THE OBEROI HOTEL MUMBAI



I have to say here that Christine has done a great job with the Oberoi spas. Even after they moved away from the Banyan Tree group the spa menus, the therapists, the ambience has been maintained in a style and comfort fit to give it a "luxury" label.

I was invited to try out their new treatment called "Mumbai Wave". Husnavah, the spa manager, was a gentle soul that offerred to read my angel cards. She told me everything I wanted to hear which was great and then I was led into my treatment room by a beautiful girl from the North East. They all love it when I tell them I am also from the North East. They immediately relax and think they are massaging their sister. So I get special treatment see??


The Mumbai Wave is a 2 hour spa ritual that uses smooth lava shells  (NOTE: NOT LAVA STONES) which are heated from the inside by combining natural ingredients of minerals, sea kelp, algae and salt water. The shells seamlessly glide over your body and creates a synergy of warmth and calm, soothing the muscles and realigning energy flow. The ritual concludes with a luxurious thermal healing water facial, incorporating thermal mud and healing water along with a gentle facial massage. Unique massage techniques along with healing ingredients tone the skin, leaving you with a radiant youthful glow.

It was lovely. No glitches, no harsh movements, no chatting, nice music, relaxing, soothing, and flowing........just what a spa should be........!!

Well done Christine, I celebrate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment