RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Wednesday 30 October 2013

TADRA BEACH, LAUCALA ISLAND, FIJI



"Bure" treatment room

How would you like to be taken by private boat, to a secluded beach, in an island and have a spa treatment under the coconut trees listening to the waves crashing on the beach? Where you can run around like Eve (I am serious!), lie on the sand, have some champagne, with not a soul in sight, knowing you ARE NATURE?


Thats Tadra Beach for you.

So Jim came with his neon sunglasses and a fishing rod to pick me up from the guest jetty in Laucala Island's beautiful speedboat. Just him and me. He said he was going to drop me off at the beach and asked me to drive the boat while he set up his fishing gear!! We had fun.

JIm and me
As we anchored in to the beach, my favourite spa girl, Aloesi was waiting for me with a flower in her hair.


Aloesi
She was very patient with me while I played in the water, took some photos, posed for some magazine shots and finally succumbed to the massage table.



Under the "bure" Aloesi worked on my body like a fish to water. Id had enough kneading done over the last few weeks and she understood my body well.


I always enjoy a deep tissue to unblock my shoulder knots. We used the burnt coconut oil that we made in the spa kitchen and it is possible I was so relaxed, that I dozed off a bit! This was allowed, after all this was a leisure and pleasure spa treatment specially offered to me for working so hard for one whole month on the Island!!! Aloesi knew my time in the island was coming to an end so she was extremely loving, caring and kind. Just what a spa girl should be about. In my opinion, most clients come to spas to be pampered and loved...just for a little bit of TLC. Few understand the technicalities of the therapies but if the touch is gentle and the therapist is loving it goes a long way. Thats what I had from Aloesi. She is a true spa girl.

Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end and after an hour my treatment ended with a celebration of Laucala Islands own private label champagne!



 Jim was already at the beach waiting to take me home! Probably the only time I was not happy to see him!


And finally we arrived at the jetty where I had parked my buggy!!


BULA VINAKA!

Recommendation: What can I recommend to a perfect experience?

My thanks to David, Risako and I LOVE YOU NOI AND ALOESI !!!

(Laucala Island resort is the second most expensive private resort in the world where I was there on a wellness consultancy for a month and a half. If you would like to read more about my experience in this paradise check the press page in www.mystic-asia.in)



No comments:

Post a Comment