RELAX...........

RELAX...........
oooooh! for a good treatment......

Monday 18 May 2015

UBER UK BANGALORE



Neha and her team
When my friend Neha Ahuja told me she was bringing in a new brand of natural hair and beauty products called Uber Uk to India, I was curious. In India Im used to Dabur, Himalaya, Biotique, Kama and Forest Essentials. But none of them run their own hair and beauty spa. It would be great if they did.

Neha says that they try to be "UBER" in everything they do. Their vision is to be the the most sought after natural hair and beauty brand. To provide affordable luxury across the entire hair and skin range. They are committed to sourcing the best ingredients,  highly knowledgeable and trained staff providing affordable luxury for an Ubernatural experience. And so it was!

Neha 


While I was in Bangalore for the showing of Zorawars film Sul he Khul (Peace to All) on Sufi Saint Garib Nawaz of Ajmer Dargah, Indias most important Sufi Saint. I took some time the next day to meet with Neha and explore her new venture Uber UK in Bangalore.

What I saw was very impressive. Neha set up the entire salon on her own. Its small, neat and modern. The interiors had a freshness to it, being white and green. No fuss and to the point.

Green and White
We were ushered in by very gracious staff and I had a short wait until Neha arrived. My friend Sue Healey chose to have a facial treatment including a short head massage and I opted for a hair spa. Hair spa always sounds glamorous to me. I'd never had one before and was curious to experience it. So here was my chance!

Hair spa

Surajit my therapist, sat me down in one of those beautiful comfortable chairs that you can sink into and analysed the condition of my hair. He recommended I do the SP Alchemy treatment to my dry and damaged hair (too much hair colour! gotta stop it soon). He applied the soft foamy treatment gently over the full length of my hair section by section and allowed it to rest for a while for full absorbtion. With gentle circular motions with his fingers he massaged my hair nearly putting me to sleep!
Luckily Neha suggested that while I wait for the treatment to take effect, I move over to the pedicure section and have my feet taken care of.  I got seated into another amazing chair that contoured my whole body and was also able to give me a massage while seated . It had a special section for soaking the feet in hot water while being worked on.

The amazing pedi chair!




My therapist gently treated my feet to a soak, scrub and cleaning.

After spoiling me in the pedi-chair, my hair was shampooed and blow dried. Uber intensive treatment for the hair has a deep penetrating rinse-out creme that gives increased moisture retention to improve the hairs softness as it protects and hydrates the scalp with its calming properties. After the treatment my hair felt different. It was silky yet full. Suddenly it seemed as if my hair had become thicker and more lush. It felt smooth and luscious.

At the end, I wandered through their products and decided to pick up the Uber Face Anti-Ageing Serum.



Ive been using the serum since then and I must say my skin feels amazing and if they were in Delhi I would most likely be addicted to their products.  The serums main ingredient is soluble collagen but also contains argaan oil (which is rich in vitamin E essential fatty acids and is a good anti-oxidant to revitalise and hydrate dull dry skin), green tea, grapefruit seed extract, seaweed extract, frankincense, and mandarin! WIth ingredients like that what can you expect!!

I wonder if they deliver to Delhi?

Thank you Neha for such an inspiring and invigorating experience in your salon. Congratulations and wish you all the luck!

Recommendation: None, all good! Just advertise more get yourself known........


No comments:

Post a Comment